E2300, with more than 20 years on the market, is perhaps the most widely used ETEM system.
The system was designed for medium and large openings, due to its revolutionary original design, was accepted by architects and civil engineers as a robust and durable system with very good features.
Over the years, the E2300 was constantly updated with new profiles and construction typologies, resulting in an evolving modern and integrated system. Thanks to the wide range of solutions offered by E2300, the system has been widely used in large projects where performance and durability were prerequisite properties.
E2300 is provided with all the necessary accessories and mechanisms that ensure the safety and functionality of the system.
It has all the required performance certificates that ensure its compliance with the specifications applicable to aluminum frames.
•Possibility of combination with the sliding frames of the E22 system
• Durability and maintenance of performance over time
•High aesthetics and functionality
• All construction solutions for opening and fixed frames
• Possibility to build frames for medium and large openings
• Optimal sealing
• Electrostatic painting in any RAL shade, special wood imitation designs and other surface methods treatment-anodizing
• Single-leaf and double-leaf doors
• Single-leaf and double-leaf sloping windows
• Single and double leaf sliding balcony doors
•Doors and windows combined with fixed frames
• Complex corner constructions
• Multi-leaf accordion
Thermal insulation, EN 10077-2: –
Waterproofing, EN 12208: E1050
Air permeability, EN 12207: 4
Resistance to wind pressure, EN 12210: C5
Sound insulation: 32-39db
Anti-burglar protection: –
Fixed Framework (min. depth): 49mm
Frond frame (min. depth): 53mm
Min. height – Fixed frame and sheet: 93mm
Glazing thickness: 4mm to 30mm
Max. frond width (mm) x frond height (mm): 1600×1800
Frond width (mm) x Max. frond height (mm): 950×2200
Max. frond weight (kg): 140Kgr