E3000 is a heavy-duty sliding system of heavy type. The system has been designed based on modern architectural trends for the greatest possible utilization of sunlight and the best possible view to very large openings.
Ensuring durability and functionality, the E3000 was selected in many hotels, resorts and residential complexes where the greatest possible penetration of sunlight combined with increased thermal and sound insulation were necessary specifications.
The system, which has lifting mechanisms during operation to facilitate rolling, perfectly combines easy movement, even in the case of very large frames, with superior insulation characteristics achieved by using EPDM tires to seal the sheet on the frame when it is in the standby position.
The E3000 is a 60 mm sheet width system. It is a system with timeless reliability that has been used in projects across Europe. Offers profiles in a modern straight line design and security with a three-point lock.
• Increased thermal and sound insulation
• Optimal tightness even in extreme weather conditions
• Ability to create durable and robust structures for large and medium-sized openings
• Save space in large openings
• Perfect security thanks to the special three-point locks
• Possibility of electrostatic painting in any RAL shade, special wood imitation designs and other surface treatment methods – anodizing
• Double-leaf, superimposed sliding frames, with a fixed and a movable sheet
• Double-leaf, superimposed sliding frames, with two movable leaves
• Four-leaf, superimposed sliding frames (with double guide), with two fixed and two movable leaves
Fixed frame (minimum depth) 60 mm
Min. sheet height 99 mm
Min. guide height 58 mm
Glazing thickness 20-42 mm
Max. sheet width (mm) x sheet height (mm) 2000 x 2300
Sheet width (mm) x Max. sheet height (mm) 1800 x 2500