NEW SYSTEM E32. THE MOST ECONOMICAL ON THE MARKET.
The new E32 sliding thermal insulation system is the most economical on the market, in its class and is ideal for replacing frames.
With a smart design, simpler components and the lightest in aluminum in its class, the E32 system has the easiest and fastest construction and installation compared to other similar products. This means less time and hassle-free workflow for the aluminum manufacturer.
The foils of the system have a width of 32mm and polyamides from 16mm to 28mm, ideal for medium-sized openings. The innovative design of the system with features such as narrow guides width from 76mm to 107mm and height 31mm, make it ideal for replacing sliding recessed frames. The stainless steel guide at the bottom of the window guarantees easy, slick and seamless operation of the frame.
• THE NARROWEST GUIDE
The new E32 has the narrowest guide on the market and so can be easily placed in the narrowest openings, without additional digging and repairs.
• LOCK SELECTION
Available with separate profiles for classic lock and Inline, for easier processing and time savings for the manufacturer.
• FULL RANGE
With its many typologies, the E32 can be applied to any type of window. This ensures uniformity and uniform aesthetics for the end user and convenience for the manufacturer.
• MODERN AESTHETICS
With straight lines and the ability to choose a color from a full range.
Optimal tightness and air permeability.
• Single leaf, recessed glass
• Single leaf, recessed glass-shutter
• Single leaf, recessed glass-shutter, with sieve
• Single leaf, recessed glass screen
• Double leaf, recessed glass
• Double leaf, recessed glass-shutter
• Double leaf, recessed glass-shutter, sieve
• Double leaf, recessed glass screen
• Double leaves, superimposed sliding frames, with or without screen
• Three-leaf and four-leaf, superimposed sliding frames
Width (min. depth) 32 mm
Min. sheet height 82mm
Min. driver height 31mm
Glazing thickness 22 – 24mm
• Maximum sheet height 2300mm
• Maximum sheet width 1600mm
• For sheet height 2300mm, up to 1300mm width
• For sheet width 1600mm, up to 1500mm height