The VARIO C20 is a facade system designed for the installation of ceramic tiles, which was developed in collaboration with a leading German manufacturer.
The solution differs from the existing ventilated facade systems thanks to the main support cross-section, the shape of which allows the best definition of the gaps between adjacent tiles.
Facade tiles can be placed directly on the main cross section using special recesses on the back.
- Simple and safe tile installation, without the need for additional components
- Easier fixing of vertical joint between the tiles
- Paint selection of the visible cross section in a color similar to the facade material
- Improved protection against severe weather conditions
- The production of the main support sections includes lengths from 186mm to 4600mm
• Ceramic tiles